Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Mangalore
Minimum college degree
What you’ll do:
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Excellent english communication
What we need in you:
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems like WordPress
What you get:
- Industry Standard Salary.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- 5 days work week.
- Work on one of the best products.
- Work on advanced technologies in the industry.
- Performance benefits.